the Internet Pals the Internet Pals

ROFL!

HELL YEAH!!!

I was about to say: "where the f*ck is newgrounds??" LOL

That last scene was epic!

Good job guys!

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

HOLY SHIT!

WOW! You never cease to impress me Alan! The first one was awesome, but THIS ONE! OMG! I never though anyone could took an animation so far and it is masterfully made, concept is so original, it is made out to look cool, it has a lot of humor (haha the chat with msn was my fav part lol) and most of all the detail! That is what I love about your animations, you really put a lot of care on every tiny detail to get the best out of everything at your disposal or in this case, the chosen one's disposal XD Hahaha

The chosen one was great, but he definitely was no match for avast! Haha

Awesome job mate, looking forward to your next animation!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

This is brilliant!

Probably the most original animation I've ever seen on this site!

How the hell did you managed to freely manipulate every tool in the flash interface like that? Well I'm no pro at animation, but I've done some stuff with flash and I can tell that this is no mean feat.

I take my hat of to you noogai!

Well done.

The Amazing Mazes V1.1 The Amazing Mazes V1.1

Pretty good game!

I enjoyed it! :)

Thank you for using my music btw!

MachSchneller responds:

Thanks!

Feudalism II Feudalism II

Great one!

Amazing game! I enjoyed playing it a lot! The only thing that was missing was music, probably some epic classical or some badass techno haha

But it definitely needs some music.

Great game anyways!

Skystrike Skystrike

Great one buddy!

Loved it!

-Another Try- -Another Try-

Really digging this one man!

Its so fresh, so different! And you manage to incorporate a lot of different elements that keeps you interested and on the edge, almost feels like you're watching a movie or reading an unpredictable story.

Good job mate! Keep them coming.

JF~

Enemy Revealed Enemy Revealed

Very beautiful!

In a strange kind of sick way (literally), I think you managed to take advantage of your disease and turn into inspiration for this piece, I agree with templarspriter, its a perfect intro theme for a villain in a movie or maybe some type of stresfull or riveting situation. I'd dare saying even for a climatic final battle between good and evil.

Overall even if it is short, I can't find anything wrong with it, you did an excellent job mixing this and the flow of melodies is flawless.

Great work Ashley, hopefully we can collaborate soon. I still got the FL Project File of our collab in my computer :)

Hails!

Sub-Zero Sub-Zero

Awesome!

Great work, you made Sub-Zero actually look freaking badass!!!

But I agree with Ealman, have a take on Scorpion ; )

Keep up the awesome work!