-Another Try- -Another Try-

Really digging this one man!

Its so fresh, so different! And you manage to incorporate a lot of different elements that keeps you interested and on the edge, almost feels like you're watching a movie or reading an unpredictable story.

Good job mate! Keep them coming.

JF~

Enemy Revealed Enemy Revealed

Very beautiful!

In a strange kind of sick way (literally), I think you managed to take advantage of your disease and turn into inspiration for this piece, I agree with templarspriter, its a perfect intro theme for a villain in a movie or maybe some type of stresfull or riveting situation. I'd dare saying even for a climatic final battle between good and evil.

Overall even if it is short, I can't find anything wrong with it, you did an excellent job mixing this and the flow of melodies is flawless.

Great work Ashley, hopefully we can collaborate soon. I still got the FL Project File of our collab in my computer :)

Hails!

Soulcrushers! Soulcrushers!

Hey friend! XD

Maaan! I'm totally loving the vocal array on this one! I gotta learn how to mix lyrics like that in my tracks.

Overall this was a pretty fun variation to the original Ghostbusters theme.

LOL SOULCRUSHERS FTW!!!! :D

Looking forward to listening to more of your work.

Psychopath responds:

Thanks man!

Motions Motions

Holy shit!

This is the first time I listen to this genre in my entire life... AND I'M LOVING IT!!! :D

It's so upbeat and funky! It has some sounds I've never even imagined before and the best part is they sound soooo well together!

OMG I would've never imagined you could combine bird-chirps with such a funky ass phat bass!!!

Keep up the awesome job! Gonna check you out now more often man.

Immortal Fear Immortal Fear

Gotta agree with you man,

I definitely enjoyed the piano solo piece way more than this one, but it's still nice, the strings are not quite in tune for my taste... Idk what is it.

Maybe revisit this project again in the future, I think its got quite a lot of potential ;)

Keep it up!

BlueOceans responds:

I agree with you. I intended for the strings to enhance the piano melodies, but it seems that the opposite occurred. I might revisit this project in the future when I have a better understanding of how to play piano.

Thanks for the second review!

Immortal Fear (Piano Only) Immortal Fear (Piano Only)

Very peaceful!

I'm digging this tune so much man! You really have a nice flow of melodies going on in there, I specially like the 1 2 3 notes on the left hand it gives the piece a nice flow, I'd just wish there was more of it!

A complex baseline usually gives your tracks a fuller feel but in this case I'm digging it just the way it is because you transmit the sentiment perfectly. Man the ending was really nice with those triplets, I just think it would be a lot better if it just echoed away into eternity, if you know what I mean ;)

Definitely gotta check out the other version.

Keep up the good work!

Peace

BlueOceans responds:

I can't actually play the piano and I don't listen to piano solos often, so I used my experience from making melodies in electronic music in order to compose this song. I know that the left hand usually plays the chordal notes so I'm assuming that's what you're referring to when you say "1,2,3 notes". Maybe part b would have sounded better with 123 notes, but I wrote part b first and I didn't think of it at the time.

" I just think it would be a lot better if it just echoed away into eternity, if you know what I mean ;)"
yeah, I've heard that technique being used in the past. I didn't think of it before, but I do want to try it.

Thank you for the review!

Cantina Band Theme Cantina Band Theme

Yeah!!

I absolutely love this one!!!

Man, this brings me baaack! Great cover! Lol I'm loving that weird "bird-ish" like sound at 00:44 kind of reminded me of another movie, but can't seem to remember its name... Also that bubbly bass instrument is sick! What is that??

Anyways, this was a total joy to listen too! Specially this days that Force Awakens is so close to being released >:)

CAN'T WAIT!

Hope you have a great holiday my friend! Cheers!!!

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for the very nice review.
The arrangement I made for 3 trumpets, 1 trombone, bass guitar and tambourine. The weird "bird-ish" sound is a trumpet wit a wah-wah mute playing "frullato"(or flutter-tonguing, when you say "rrrrr" while you play). The bubbly bass is a normal bass guitar (ok, it's a fretless) with an auto-wah/ auto-filter blended with me hitting with the palm on the trombone mouthpiece.

Feed Feed

Nice and soothing!

I'm really starting to like this track as I listen to more of it! It just puts me in a peaceful state, transports me to a night I parked for a long time in the woods near my gfs house just looking at the stars and enjoying the peace and quite of the night.

Thank you for bringing that memory back!

Peace man!

Organ Funk Organ Funk

Sweet!!!

Man, this is really cool! I'm loving the smooth funk guitar harmonics! And that bass!!! Oh my! The bass entering at 00:48 is PHAAAAT!

Now there's something I didn't expect, those power chords really give this tune a badass feeling! I can totally see this being played in some kinda heist movie or action flick!

Playing this in a loop for 10 minutes now and still enjoying d(^^)b

Keep on bringing them man!

Noble Gas Noble Gas

Awesome!!! :D

Loving the 8-bit style all-around! You got some pretty amazing riffs there, congratulations on the excellent composition skillz!

You truly deserve to get your work out there and be recognized! I would love to play an adventure videogame to this track, particularly an extremely riveting boss battle! :)

Keep up the great work!

tripledigit responds:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it!