View Profile JohnnyFrizz

13 Movie Reviews

ROFL!

HELL YEAH!!!

I was about to say: "where the f*ck is newgrounds??" LOL

That last scene was epic!

Good job guys!

HOLY SHIT!

WOW! You never cease to impress me Alan! The first one was awesome, but THIS ONE! OMG! I never though anyone could took an animation so far and it is masterfully made, concept is so original, it is made out to look cool, it has a lot of humor (haha the chat with msn was my fav part lol) and most of all the detail! That is what I love about your animations, you really put a lot of care on every tiny detail to get the best out of everything at your disposal or in this case, the chosen one's disposal XD Hahaha

The chosen one was great, but he definitely was no match for avast! Haha

Awesome job mate, looking forward to your next animation!

This is brilliant!

Probably the most original animation I've ever seen on this site!

How the hell did you managed to freely manipulate every tool in the flash interface like that? Well I'm no pro at animation, but I've done some stuff with flash and I can tell that this is no mean feat.

I take my hat of to you noogai!

Well done.

2 Game Reviews

Pretty good game!

I enjoyed it! :)

Thank you for using my music btw!

MachSchneller responds:

Thanks!

Great one!

Amazing game! I enjoyed playing it a lot! The only thing that was missing was music, probably some epic classical or some badass techno haha

But it definitely needs some music.

Great game anyways!

96 Audio Reviews

Great song keep it up!

Awesome compilation of sweet trancey tunes!!!

Love the break at the minute mark and all the arps and textures you added, now comes the lead synth building up with some nices pads, I really dig that high pitch 303 synth you got dancing on top of everything!!

Build up was smooth and old school just the way I like it B]

The first chorus has a lot of great melodies and ideas dancing around, I totally feel in a late 90s to early 2000s underground club or rave listening to this, its an awesome feeling!

Maaaaan that melody starting at 5:05 with the piano and the strings is a stairway to nostalgia, reminded me of something made by Robert Miles, definitely my fav kind of trance!

Mixing could be improved a bit to make everything sound cleaner but overall its a very well made and executed trance anthem.

This was a absolute trip! Thank you for the ride my friend :D
JF

Stroberider responds:

Awesome review Johnny-man! You definitely give proper reviews, and I truly appreciate that.

Yeah, I plan to fix this tune and clean it up a bit more especially with the bassline and percussion syncing issues. That's honestly my weakness...syncing percussion with melodies/harmonies. Looking forward to hearing more from you, brother!

This is wonderful! Great work my friend!

Not much else to say, quality prog trance right here!

You should definitely try knocking the door on Anjuna, Ultra, Vandit or some other trance record label this is pretty much up there with the industry standards ;)

Good luck brother, up for a collab any day with you!
Johnny

1 Art Review

Awesome!

Great work, you made Sub-Zero actually look freaking badass!!!

But I agree with Ealman, have a take on Scorpion ; )

Keep up the awesome work!

Johnny~

At a base level everything is a form of oscillation between two fundamental states

n/a, Male